On 4 January 2021, the MarTERA Confund launched a fourth joint call for transnational research and innovation projects. This call is initiated by ministries/funding organisations from 9 countries: Belarus, Belgium, Germany, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, South Africa and Turkey. The total funding budget is EUR 8.5 million.
The call covers the following priority areas:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Innovative concepts for ships and offshore structures
- Priority Area 3: Automation, sensors, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
Applicants from the above mentioned countries are eligible for funding and applicants from other countries are eligible in case they fund their own involvement.
The Call 2021 is implemented as a two-step procedure (a pre-proposal and a full-proposal step). The deadline for the submission of pre-proposals via the online platform is 2021-03-26.
Detailed information is published on the MarTERA website.
As a part of the MarTERA Call 2021, a virtual brokerage event will be hosted on February 17th, 2021. The purpose is to provide a platform for participants to connect with potential partners in the process of applying for the MarTERA Call 2021. To register and for further information please visit the brokerage event website.