This call is initiated by the ministries and/or funding organisations of the following countries: Belgium, Belarus, France, Germany, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, South Africa and Turkey. Applicants from these countries are eligible for funding and applicants from other countries are eligible in case they finance their involvement from other sources.
Technology developments in the following priority areas are supported:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Innovative concepts for ships and offshore structures
- Priority Area 3: Automation, sensors, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
- The MarTERA Call 2020 is implemented as a two-step procedure (a pre-proposal and a full-proposal step). The deadline for the Step 1 for submission of pre-proposals is 24 April 2020.
Further information on the Call 2020 on the MarTERA website.
On the occasion of the joint call, MarTERA organises its third brokerage event for potential applicants on 12 February in Leuven, Belgium.
The brokerage event is open to potential partners from all sectors who are interested in collaboration on development and competitive breakthroughs of marine and maritime technologies. Participants will be informed about the joint call on marine and maritime technologies and can meet potential partners.
More information on the brokerage event website.