The BlueBio ERA-Net Cofund is launching its fourth and final call on 29 November 2022. The 3rd Additional Call is aimed at "Amplifying project reach and knowledge impact" and is open to organisations that are part of any project consortium that is currently funded by the BlueBio ERA-Net Cofund and that are funded by one of the BlueBio partners that are providing funding to this third additional call.
There are five topics in the call scope of the call, all to help amplify project reach and knowledge impact.
The five topics are:
- Dissemination of research and results results (DISS)
- Training, exchange and capacity building (TECB)
- Business and commercialisation preparation (BCOP)
- Mapping of relevant policy landscape (MPOL)
- Barriers to commercialisation pathway (BARR)
For a full description of the call topics, please read the full call document.
The proposals must be submitted electronically via the BlueBio submission website by Wednesday 15 February 2023, 13:00 CET.